More Music! (Wedding Edition! Part 3)
Now it's time to share our Cocktail Hour playlist!
We didn't want anything too over the top just yet, but we did want subtle, upbeat music to get our guests relaxed, chipper, and into party mode.
We tried to find a nice balance of popular tunes, meaningful songs, and lovey-dovey ditties. We even threw a few "oldies" in there for good measure. We ended up with over 2 hours of music on this playlist, so we just put it on shuffle and let Spotify do the choosing.
Check out our picks below!
Cocktail Hour Playlist
- I Do - Colbie Caillat
- Drive By - Train
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
- Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
- Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Riptide - Vance Joy
- You've Got the Love - Florence + The Machine
- Lost and Found - Ellie Goulding
- I Was Made For You - She & Him
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- Somebody - Jukebox The Ghost
- Lego House - Ed Sheeran
- Cecelia and the Satellite - Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- Boys Like You - Who Is Fancy, Meghan Trainor, Ariana Grande
- Shape of Love - Passenger feat. Boy & Bear
- If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix
- The Wire - HAIM
- Keep Together - Hunter Hunted
- Never Let You Go - Third Eye Blind
- Supernova - Ray LaMontagne
- Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
- Stitches - Shawn Mendes
- One Call Away - Charlie Puth
- Locked Away - R. City, Adam Levine
- You Make My Dreams - Daryl Hall & John Oates
- The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
- Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Walking On a Dream - Empire of the Sun
- I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty
- Fine By Me - Andy Grammar
- Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men
- Cheerleader - OMI
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Love Somebody - Maroon 5
- Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
- Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
- Safe - Miranda Lambert
So, what do you think?
Whether you pluck a few songs here and there, or you commandeer them in their entirety, I hope that this and my other playlists help you find some (or all!) of the music you need to make your wedding day perfect!
I will be updating again soon with more playlists, so keep an eye out for those if you're interested.
What would you add to this playlist (or any of the others I have shared so far)? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts below!